Dear Love;
I wanted you to be there when i fall
i wanted you...
/ Thursday, March 15, 2007
{ 7:19 AM }
uhhooo ~ today i be mummy's girl .
i stay home the whole day except of going out to buy lunch and dinner eh.
hahas. surprisingly uhh ?
NO CHOICE ; if not later he complaint to aunt then kanna kpkb again.
feel like a fool being at home . i hate you ! complaint behind me and still dare to ask me what happen . blah blah blah . fcuk up right ... IF I STAY HOME AND STILL WILL KANNA KBKP BY MY AUNT ; I THINK I KILL MYSELF BETTER AH ! am i right ?! so ridiclous lahs !!!
anyway ; did nothing much at home . afterall , its COMPUTER, LUNCH, TV , COMPUTER, BATH, COMPUTER , TV , DINNER , COMPUTER AGAIN~ NO LIFE RIGHT ?!!! bored day fer me .... sorry girlfriend` i cant pei you to go have lunch at tamp mart . unable to go out .
meet up soon yeah ?
to hubby;
laogong` today didnt meet you .
i miss you many many wor ~
just finish your tuition not long yeah ? take your time to do things uh.
waiting for your call =D
x33. heartsLabels: i miss ur hugs =D